Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Please Call City Council Before Monday's Meeting

For our last, important push before Monday's vote (so today or tomorrow), please do the following, per Sally's urging: 

Here follows what I believe will work to impress Councilman Bob Roth.
This is a two step process:
  1. Call the Aurora City Council Office at 303.739.7015 M-F between 8am – 5pm.  You will reach a live person.  Say “I am an Aurora citizen, and I am supporting the chicken ordinance.  Please count me in as in favor of allowing chickens."
  2. Then ask to be connected to Bob Roth’s office.  You will leave a message saying, "My name is XXXX and I am a citizen of Aurora.  I hope you will change your mind and support letting us have a few hens.  Thank you."
This will do two things…let the council staff keep accurate, by the numbers, track of the support for or against chickens.  And two, will give Roth brief, concise messages that there is a great deal of support for chickens.

3. Lastly, I would ask the group to email Bob Roth the reason for their support for chickens.  His email address is robert.c.roth@gmail.com.  

That should have a positive affect on our efforts. 

Thanks, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. This is about chickens in Aurora, Colorado, which was approved.